Senior Transport Planner (40 hours)
Are you looking for a fun job in logistics? Would you like to work as a senior transport planner, where you have frequent telephone contact with customers and carriers? Then join our team in Scheveningen!
Who we are
Easy2send.nl B.V. specializes in fast transport. For each shipment we are looking for an appropriate logistical solution. This ranges from a courier service to tailor-made transport, from art goods and European transport to global import and export service. Easy2send’s mission is “We make your logistics process simple!” and this is reflected in an innovative and customer-friendly way of working.
The logistics services we offer:
- Courier services (national and international)
- Express service
- Transport and distribution
- Sea freight
- Special transport such as cooling and freezing transport
With expert employees and freight forwarders, Easy2send strives for logistics solutions as easily and soon as possible. The service is based on modern means of communication that allows customers and logistics partners to have transport information in real time.
What are you going to do as a senior transport planner?
You work closely with the other transport planners. It is your job to deliver on the commitments we make to our customers through appropriate advice and execute orders. In addition, you inform our customers in case of irregularities that have an effect on extradition. You also have constant contact with our carriers. You give them ride instructions, answer their questions and respond to delays and other bottlenecks along the way. For more complex assignments, you negotiate tariffs, make a proposal for the customer, ensure a cost-efficient planning of the assignment and check the execution. In addition, you are also acquiring new assignments and customers.
As an enthusiastic senior transport planner:
- Do you have a completed MBO or HBO training;
- Are you able to switch quickly and it’s not a point for you to deal with multiple things at the same time;
- Manage you about excellent oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English languages;
- Are you enthusiastic, result driven, proactive, confident and customer-oriented;
- You can handle pressure. In fact, you feel good about that;
- Are you a real team player who can work well; you don’t think in trouble, but in solutions;
- Have your eye for detail and you are accurate
- You can work with MS Office and be able to quickly create new computer systems;
- Do you have experience in the logistics sector.
What you can expect from us:
- Ability to develop yourself;
- Alternate and independent job, where you come into contact with all facets of logistics;
- A professional working environment with driven colleagues;
- Good working conditions and growth opportunities.
If you’re excited, respond now! Email your comment and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.