Operational Manager (40 hours)
Do you have a passion for transport, logistics and people? Want to lead a dynamic environment where the pace is high? Then join our team in Scheveningen!
Who we are
Easy2send.nl B.V. specializes in fast transport. For each shipment we are looking for an appropriate logistical solution. This ranges from courier services to tailor-made transport, from art goods and European transport to global import and export service. Easy2send’s mission is “We make your logistics process simple!” and this is reflected in an innovative and customer-friendly way of working.
The logistic services we offer:
- Courier services (national and international)
- Express service
- Transport and distribution
- Sea cargo
- Special transport such as art transport, conditioned transport
With expert employees and freight forwarders, Easy2send strives for logistics solutions as easily and soon as possible. The service is based on modern means of communication that allows customers and logistics partners to have transport information in real time.
What are you going to do as Operational Manager?
You’re sending a team of 4 planners and 1 administrative assistant. You are ultimately responsible for making decisions regarding the day-to-day operation. This means that as a cooperating foreman/woman you are engaged in the management of the team, accountable for the implementation and improvement of daily work processes and selects and manages our affiliated carriers. The customer is in the whole process what you control in the picture, so that we make our promise to the customer ‘we take it personally’. You work closely with the Director/Owner to translate the strategy into operational management.
As enthusiastic Operational Manager:
- Have a completed hbo-training
- Do you have managerial experience in an operational environment
- Do you have a passion for developing and motivating employees, you are a real “people manager”
- Do you like troubleshooting, planning, structure and work process provision
- Are you able to switch quickly and it’s not a point for you to deal with multiple things at the same time
- Are you enthusiastic, result driven, proactive, confident and customer-oriented
- You can handle crowds and conflict. In fact, you feel good about that.
- Are you a real team player who can work well together
- Manage about excellent oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English languages
- Can you work with MS Office and you are able to quickly create new computer systems
- Do you have experience in the logistics sector
What to expect from us:
- Ability to develop yourself;
- Alternate and independent job, where you come into contact with all facets of logistics;
- A professional working environment with driven colleagues;
- Good working conditions.
If you’re excited, respond now! Email your comment and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.