Junior Transport Planner (32-40 hours)
Are you looking for a fun job in logistics? Would you like to work as a Junior Transport Planner, where you have frequent telephone contact with customers and carriers? Then join our team in Scheveningen!
Who we are
Easy2send.nl B.V. specializes in fast transport. For each shipment we are looking for an appropriate logistical solution. This ranges from courier services to tailor-made transport, from art goods and European transport to global import and export service. Easy2send’s mission is “We make your logistics process simple!” and this is reflected in an innovative and customer-friendly way of working.
The logistic services we offer:
- Courier services (national and international)
- Express service
- Transport and distribution
- Sea cargo
- Special transport such as cooling and freezing transport
With expert employees and freight forwarders, Easy2send strives for logistics solutions as easily and soon as possible. The service is based on modern means of communication that allows customers and logistics partners to have transport information in real time.
What are you going to do as a junior transport planner?
As a junior transport planner, you initially assist the senior transport planners in planning transport assignments. This may be due to the conduct of administrative work, but also by requesting additional information from our customers, instructing our couriers and subcontractors. In the meantime, we train you so that you can perform tasks independently over time.
You work closely with the other transport planners. It is your job to deliver on the commitments we make to our customers through appropriate advice and execute orders. In addition, you check the execution of orders and inform our customers in case of irregularities that have an effect on extradition. You also have constant contact with our carriers. You negotiate tariffs, give them ride instructions, answer their questions and respond to delays and other bottlenecks along the way. Together with the senior transport planners, you ensure efficient planning of assignments.
As an enthusiastic junior transport planner:
- Do you have a completed MBO training;
- Are you able to switch quickly and it’s not a point for you to deal with multiple things at the same time;
- Manage you about excellent oral and written communication skills in the Dutch language;
- Are you enthusiastic, result driven, proactive, confident and customer-oriented;
- You can handle pressure. In fact, you feel good about that;
- Are you a real team player who can work well; you don’t think in trouble, but in solutions;
- Have your eye for detail and you are accurate
- You can work with MS Office and be able to quickly create new computer systems;
- Experience in the logistics branch is an advantage.
What to expect from us:
- Freedom to develop yourself;
- Alternate and independent job, where you come into contact with all facets of logistics;
- A professional working environment with driven colleagues;
- Good working conditions;
- The ideal start to a promising career in logistics!
If you’re excited, respond now! Email your review and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.